"Michelle never ceases to amaze me with her energy, creativity and determination. I have enormous respect for her work ethic and integrity. Plus, she’s fun to work with!"
- Tim Lawless, Director of Special Education (retired), Cascade School District #228, Leavenworth
"Michelle was a ‘big hit’ with the seminar participants! Her thorough preparation and attention to detail, combined with her excellent delivery of the course content was very impressive."
- Roger Ferris, Washington Fire Commissioners Association, Olympia
"The strategic planning, partnership building, and grant writing expertise provided by Resource Solutions LLC has allowed our dream for an Adult Family Home for the Developmentally Disabled to become a reality. Their professionalism and positive attitude, especially when pursuing federal grants, made working on this project fun."
- Margaret Marson, Cornerstone Community Leader, Leavenworth
“After years of rejection letters and being frustrated in NOT being successful, Michelle was able to get us a grant for much needed SCBA’s. Her willingness to listen to what we needed and her ability to pull it all together was amazing. She is easy to work with and her energy, enthusiasm and attitude are contagious!”
- Lance Taylor, Fire Chief, Worden Montana Fire Department
“It is a pleasure to watch Michelle ply-her-craft on our grant applications.”
- Randy Wiggins, Fire Chief, Grant County Fire District #4, Warden
“Michelle scored our AFG grant on the first try. Our new Extrication Equipment is making a huge difference to our firefighters and community.”
- Zane Gibson, Fire Chief, Orting Valley Fire and Rescue
"I really appreciate Michelle’s high-level of customer service and expertise in writing our successful AFG grant. We were in dire need of these 22 new SCBA!"
- Ken Frazier, Fire Chief, Yakima County Fire District #6, Gleed
“Our agency has been down-on-its-luck for several years, but with the steady guiding hand of Michelle on our team we have received a $764,687 SCBA grant and a $300,000 energy conservation grant for our fire stations. Spend-money-to make-money has proven true in our experience.”
- Michael S. Kytta, Fire Chief, Riverside Fire Authority, Centralia
"Michelle’s ability to form a grant writing team and draw from everyone’s knowledge’s is amazing. She has an uncanny ability to make grant writing fun for all those involved and keep the grant administration process on track."
- Don Fortier, Fire Chief, Grant County Fire District #3, Quincy
“After having our grant applications turned down by the WA State Dept. of Ecology in FY13, we enlisted Michelle Mazzola’s help. Her enthusiastic and pointed critique of my applications was instrumental in our applications being funded. We submitted four applications and all four were funded!”
- Jim Hill, Manager, Central & Klickitat Conservation Districts, Goldendale
“Michelle kept us on-task and while remaining flexible when we were slammed-with-calls and couldn’t meet promises. It’s great to work with someone who gets-it (and who landed us a SAFER Hiring grant).”
- Barb Davis, EMT & Business Manager, Grant County Fire District #8, Mattawa
“As I ponder the impact Resource Solutions has had in the fire service, it is truly staggering. I am very proud to play a small part and call Michelle Mazzola a friend.’
Tony Leibelt, Deputy Chief, Grant County Fire District #3, Quincy
"Michelle’s grant writing experience and knowledge were key elements to our success. She was able to zero in on the little details of information that provided the strong case for landing our $633,339 SCBA grant."
- Nick Scharff, Fire Chief, Spokane County Fire District #10, Airway Heights
“We are very fortunate and excited to be working with a pro and a person of such high caliber as Michelle”.
- Ken Cardinale, Fire Chief, City of Chehalis
“After several unsuccessful attempts at writing our own grant, we were introduced to Michelle. She took what had been a very painful process and turned it in to something interesting. Her enthusiasm and confidence from Day 1 made me believe we would be successful in landing our Pumper Tender grant."
- Doug Fosburg, Fire Chief, Lewis County Fire District #3, Mossyrock
“It was my pleasure to get to know and work with Michelle, who went above and beyond to assist the Town of Concrete in receiving $1,000,000.00 in CDBG funds and an $875,000 legislative appropriation for the construction of a much needed new Fire and Life Safety Building.”
- Judd Wilson, Mayor (former) Town of Concrete
“Thanks to Michelle’s expertise and advice, we have been successful in obtaining AFG grants. It’s been an honor to work with her and we couldn’t have done it without her.”
- Brandon Searles, Fire Chief, Mason County Fire District #11, Shelton
“Michelle nailed our very first grant. Her enthusiasm in leading the process has been a wonderful addition to our fire department!”
- Thomas A. Foster, Fire Marshal, Snohomish County Fire District 16, Lake Roesiger
“Michelle is diligent, resourceful and creative. She makes sure that I have the appropriate amount of work on my plate for the grant, so I don’t get overloaded. If there is an obstacle that presents itself, she finds a way around it. And she has an uncanny ability to convert “fire talk” into layman language as evidence by the $1 million SAFER hiring grant we landed!”
- Dave Baker, Fire Chief, Douglas County Fire District #2, East Wenatchee
"Michelle's tact and diplomacy are matched by her clear vision and perception through the whole grant process. Her experience, tolerance, assurance and enthusiasm made her an outstanding addition as the grant writing and grant administrator for our fire station renovation project."
- Noel Hardin, Fire Chief, Asotin County Fire District #1, Clarkston
“The most important tool in my tool box over the last five years is Michelle. We now seamlessly communicate on our new radios, our firefighters stay safe in our new PPE and we can put out fires fast with the new hose she got for us.”
- Eric Dehning, Fire Chief, Cowlitz County Fire District #1, Woodland