Offerings for Fire Districts & Fire Departments
New Grant Opportunities:
Contact Michelle Mazzola for more information 509-669-4442.
- Building a Road Map for Grant Success
- Writing grant applications for fire station construction & renovation, hiring firefighters & volunteer incentives, equipment, training and apparatus.
- Organizing fire districts & departments for the grant acquisition & implementation processes.
- Administering successfully funded grants.
- Preparing grant contracts, amendments and MOU’s
- Troubleshooting funded grants that have gone off-track.
- Developing political strategies to enhance relationships with cities, counties, legislators and other partners.
- Collaborating on strategic plan development including long- & short-range plans, capital facility plans, recruitment & retention plans, etc.
- Building community support for your fire district through newsletter development, press releases, and focus group meetings.
- Implementing community income surveys and needs assessments.
- Devising innovative fundraising strategies for fire district projects.
- Preparing SEPA, NEPA & Section 106 environmental review documents.
- Mentoring staff and volunteer grant writers.
- Presenting grant writing workshops.
- Implementing challenging projects of your choosing!
Staff at Resource Solutions LLC works with fire districts & departments throughout Washington State to enhance their organizational and financial sustainability. Please contact us today!