Grant Writing 105
Preparing winning grant proposals with an emphasis on AFG/SAFER/FP&S
Join Us… A day-long workshop, uniquely designed for Fire District/Department personnel in Washington State. Workshop participants will be encouraged to share their experiences in this interactive workshop and join in group discussions of grant writing issues. We will review and critique real grant proposals during class.
Workshop participants will learn to…
- Locate grant funding sources
- Determine if a specific grant is a good fit for your project
- Build a road map and timeline for tackling grant writing projects
- Write compelling grant narratives and budgets
- Learn Tips & Tricks for completing online applications
- Create a timeline and team-approach for meeting the grant deadlines
Dates: To be determined.
Email us today to be placed on our mailing for future classes.
Grant Writing 105 Workshop Evaluations (pdf)